I’ve started to think about music for the wedding. The ceremony, the reception, everything. Decisions need to be made for the processional, recessional, first dance, etc. I’ve been scouring my iTunes music, checking out what bridal sites suggest and bouncing ideas off of James but I still have no idea! I know I have plenty of time but here are some of my ideas.
- I want something classical, or classical-esque, if that exists, that much I know.
- My mom walked down the aisle to Pachelbel’s Canon in D, which I love, but I think I may want something different.
- Vivaldi. Taking suggestions on this one.
- “This Will Be” by Natalie Cole
- Okay that was the only idea I had…but something fun! We’ll be married!!!
- “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillet
- “Your Song” by Elton John
- “Unforgettable” by Nat King Cole
- “Come On Get Higher” by Matt Nathanson
All of you music friends of mineI want your suggestions too! Because you know a ton more songs than I do. I don’t need to be super traditional, but nothing too crazy! Let me know in the comments any ideas that you have (especially for the processional and recessional). Oh, and I probably need songs for other parts of the dayincluding: dancing with our parents, entering the reception and even songs we shouldn’t play!